Who we are
The address of our website is: https://aceroled.es or https://www.aceroled.es
– The data protection officer is: Alejandro Amor Vilariño
– Postal address: Rúa Parroquia de Rois Parcela F-1, Pol. Ind. Bergondo, 15165 Bergondo, A Coruña.
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our principles and intentions will always be linked to legality and transparency, minimizing the collection of data to what is strictly necessary and limiting ourselves to the declared purpose and only based on your indications. We comply with current applicable legislation on analytics, cookies and advertising, in search of honest and safe Marketing.
What personal data we collect and why we collect them
When visitors leave comments on the web, we collect the data displayed in the feedback form as well as the browser’s user agent string to aid spam detection.
We will not store the data you enter in a contact form for anything other than what is strictly necessary to address the reason for your contact. If there is no post-contact relationship, we will delete the conversation and the data collected within 30 days. This data is provided voluntarily by the user through consent boxes in the different forms, and you can always modify, delete and access your data.
Embedded content from other Web sites
Currently, the only embedded content from other sites is the Google reCAPTCHA anti-spam verification system which, when used, generates its own cookies for which Google is responsible.
We do not collect any sensitive data, we simply analyze data from our audience around how they use our site, which sections are more or less successful, what content they like or dislike. We do not store any type of data regarding the personalization or individualization of the user.
This information consists of:
The type of device used, browser, language, date, time or the referrer URL, among others.
Monitoring of errors or failed visualizations.
Who we share your data with
ACEROLED, S.L. does not share your data directly. We use third-party tools for the analysis and operation of web traffic such as Google Analytics so that the web browser automatically sends certain information to Google. The data that Google receives is the URL of the page you have accessed and its IP address, among others. You can also include cookies in your browser or read those that are already stored in it.
How long we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so that we can recognize and approve successive comments automatically instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
Users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except that they cannot change their user name). Web administrators can also view and edit that information.
All personal data that we collect via session cookies during your visit is automatically deleted as soon as the reason for such collection has been fulfilled. This will save session data until you end your session by leaving or closing the page.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of the processing. Of course you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- By legal requirement.
- Because there is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights, such as sending commercial information either by subscribing to our newsletter or by your status as a customer.
- Because it is necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
- What rights you have about your data
- If you have left comments on this website, you can request to receive an export file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we remove any personal data we have about you. This does not include any data that we are required to retain for administrative, legal or security purposes.
How do I exercise my rights?
The User may, at any time, revoke the consents given, as well as request ACEROLED, S.L. confirmation on whether their personal data is being processed by us and, if so, access them. Likewise, you can request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Likewise, in certain circumstances, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. You may also object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances. ACEROLED, S.L. will stop processing personal data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims. Finally, when appropriate, the User may exercise the right of portability to obtain the data in electronic format or to transmit them to another entity.
For this purpose, you can use the following channels, always accompanying a photocopy of your ID or any other document that allows you to prove your identity:
- By letter to the address: Rúa Parroquia de Rois Parcela F-1, Pol. Ind. Bergondo, 15165 Bergondo, A Coruña
- By email to email@example.com
Where we send your data
ACEROLED, S.L. does not send your data to any partner or third party. It will only send them on request to the person exercising their rights, having verified before that the person requesting the data is the same as the one requested, or to the relevant authorities whenever they make a legal requirement.